Friday, March 16, 2012

One of these

 I had been dreaming of a KitchenAid for so long. Oh, all the things that I could make: brioche, bread, macarons, meringue, fluffy fluffy mufffins, buttercream, spongecakes, ice-cream!
The truth is we had some wedding-gift leftovers, and even if there is still a room without curtains, we kind of were saving for when the baby comes. You know because apparently the cute little things require a million things, like a bottle sterilizer and all that other stuff that I can even come up with right now.
But, our baby is taking its time, and after thinking long hours we decided to go for it. Because life is now... it really is. For new experiments, for how much I enjoy it in the kitchen, for trying new things. (And, says the boy, for testing them).
I am so excited. I read the manual the whole day, slowly, went through recipes that I could make. I am kind of afraid of the thing. It is huge, and heavy. And oh so lovely. (Yes I wanted a turquoise one, or apple green, or light orange, but red it was, and red has been one of my all time favorite colors at least when it comes to dresses). I hope I won't mess up, and even then I will learn something. I want to jump up and down and I can't wait for tomorrow morning when I'll try it for the first time. I promise I'll keep you updated.

13 comments:

  1. Tienes que estar encantada! Yo también hacía años que quería una y por fin tocó en diciembre... la mía es gris plata porque era 100€ más barata en ese color, pero el rojo me encanta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aqui en Chipre la gris plata es la mas cara, junto con la rosa bebé! Salen 700 euros, ouch!

      Delete
    2. @ Ainhoa, si estoy super feliz, ya tenemos todo listo para probarla jeje aventuras.

      @ Marcela aqui la rosa bebe tambien es la mas cara de todas.

      Delete
  2. Yes, yes, yes! Life is now! No sabes lo feliz que te va a hacer, yo ADORO la mía! Me alegro MUCHISISIMO que la hayas comprado. FELICITACIONES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, segui tu consejo :) y si es que ya llevabamos mucho tiempo ponderandolo asi es que nos lanzamos.
      Ya les ire contando mis aventuraaas !

      Delete
    2. Me estoy muriendo de la intriga por saber qué estaras cocinando jajaja

      Curiosidad: ¿que te hizo decidir por la roja? Son todas tan hermosas que la verdad es dificil decidir por una. A mi me encantan tambien la verde, la amarilla, y la almendra....tendria varias cocinas para tenerlas a todas jajajaja

      Ya veras que ahora vas a querer comenzar a comprarle accesorios! Yo ya tengo en miras la heladora y la de pastas!

      Delete
    3. Jajaja hicimos brioche, ya les contare.
      A mi la azul turquesa y la verde limon eran las que mas me gustaban, igual la naranja claro. Lo que pasa es que la teniamos que comprar en un sitio concreto (porque era una especie de vale de regalo) y ahi tenian negra, blanca, un amarillo que no me gustaba, rosa bebe $$$ y roja. Y bueno, siempre me ha gustado el color rojo asi es que nos decidimos.
      Pero si, son super bonitas, me encanta como se ven todas juntas jaja.
      Y si, quiero la heladera, pero primero aprender a usarla bien :)

      Delete
  3. Ahora yo quiero una también... pero, pero, pero... quiero otras muchas cosas más! Debo poner en orden mis ideas y agregar esto a mi lista de cosas que quiero!
    A ver cuando invitas aprobar algún gebak que hayas hecho con esto! Yo pongo el cafecito, y venezolano!

    Yeyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claro que si, invitada estas :) Ya toca ! Que deli suena cafe venezolano !

      Delete
  4. ¡Te envidio totalmente! Jajaja y no me da pena decirlo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeje cuando quieras estas invitadisima y cocinamos algoo !

      Delete
  5. Oh, how exciting!! You're right, life is now!

    I am saving, but it's hard to decide between a kitchenaid and DSLR camera... that's a choice one should not have to make! My heart is torn between two loves! :( not fair. Even though the DSLR it's fairly more expensive then the kitchenaid, I am leaning towards it right now, but my feelings change from time to time, so... we'll see how it goes. :)

    Hope to be seeing lots of goodies from your brand new red beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is now... and sometimes it is hard. Well waiting is hard....

      And I know what you mean, we kind of also want a real camera, but this was possible, and baking is like therapy so there we go. I certainly want to try lots of things, so I will be sharing my adventures with red beauty hehe.

      Delete

I love your comments, let's talk .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...