Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Feliz día de Reyes


It is Epiphany, one of my favorite holidays. I just love the idea that the Message is for everyone, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, origin, beliefs. That is how I feel about faith.  That we are all in this together, that we are more alike than different. And the idea of Three Wise Men following a star is just magic.


I made bread (Rosca de Reyes), that we will enjoy later with hot chocolate and the kid found a small present under the tree (a tambourine).

Oh and I just recently rediscovered an old French hit from the 60's about the Three Kings. I might have been playing it on repeat since Christmas day.



Do you have any favorite holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, let's talk .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...