Monday, January 5, 2015

#January Joy



It is January again (for a few days now) and we are back to our everyday routine. I am so sad the holidays are over, it really was nice to be with the boy the whole day.

As other years, the always inspiring Rebecca of Florence Finds has started #January Joy with a list of challenges! At the end of this post you'll find the list of prompt, in case you would like to join (and share on twitter, instagram or your blog using the hashtag #januaryjoy).This time there are 13 challenges of which you can pick those that suit you best and there is no specific order you have to follow, so just mix and match them as you wish, it is about starting the year with energy, happiness and a dose of fresh air.

I am busy trying a new recipe today, and will be sharing it hopefully very, very soon!


8 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea. It's especially wonderful because there isn't a daily prompt - just some things to sink your teeth into during one of the hardest months of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love this format too, so much easier to do with a baby. Daily posts would have been very hard, but this is doable. And a great, happy way to start the year refreshed, renewed and happy. This is how it has been to me in past years.

      Delete
  2. Feliz año a ti y tu familia Amanda! Que el 2015 esté lleno de muchas más cosas buenas.

    A ver si con #JanuaryJoy me motivo a escribir que el año pasado lo dejé después de un par de meses. Sigo leyendo, éso sí.

    Quería saludarte. Estaré atenta a la nueva receta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feliz año a ustedes también, mucha gracias! Y un abrazo.
      Siempre me acuerdo de tí, escribe porfavor sobre las vacas y los terneritos:)
      Muchos saludos y que este año sea uno lleno de aventuras y alegrías!

      Delete
  3. Me gusta el reto, me urgen cosas que me obliquen a moverme. Abrazos y que sea un maravilloso año (aunque ya lo había dicho por ahí). Esperemos coincidir pronto :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí, lo sé, y en Enero estos retos vienen bien, para eso, y para ponerse a escribir.
      Muchos abrazos a ustedes también y todo, todo lo mejor para este año. Y sí, a coincidir de nuevo!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for posting the January Joy challenge. I had been checking their site religiously since the end of December and was disappointed that I couldn't find it, I thought they weren't going to do it this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I was also wondering, but I am glad it is back!

      Delete

I love your comments, let's talk .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...