Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thanks, old year. Bring it on New Year.


There is not a speck of doubt that 2014 was a magic, amazing year. Early on I became a mom, when I was least expecting it. From then on everything changed and time became elastic. I know, such a cliché thing to say, but it is true. Every moment seemed to last forever and at the same time to pass so fast.

I am grateful beyond words for all the pure joy that we've been allowed to experience. For all the new friends and for being able to meet old ones, for the new places, for being able to wonder and marvel at the simplest things, through her eyes.

And I hope the next year will continue to bring us magic and surprises and sheer moments of happiness. I wish the same for you, too.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy New Year!!! Best wishes for you and your family!

      Delete
  2. I love how long your hair is!

    Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was also quite impressed when I saw the photo, and it looks red :) Happy New Year, all the best Tania!

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year from a new reader :) I'm moving to the Netherlands this year so it's nice to find other expat blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year and welcome to the Netherlands, if you would like to meetup for coffee once or have any questions, let me know!

      Delete
  4. Feliz año, Amanda! Que el 2015 traiga muchas cosas espectaculares para ti y los tuyos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias ! Felicidades a ustedes también y que se cumplan todos tus sueños!

      Delete

I love your comments, let's talk .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...